Monday 13 January 2014

Random miniLOG Update #1

It's been a while since the last post. I just wanted to mention some of the news.

First of all, miniLOG has a new PCB design. It grew from the initial 50x50mm size to 50x80mm. The SD card is now on top, which should add to the usability.

Next, I should have the first prototype in about a month. The REV.2 PCB is basically finished and I'm going to cooperate with electronics-lab.com. They will provide me with 5 PCBs in exchange for publishing my project on their website. Frankly, it's a double benefit.

Now, I am on an INCREDIBLY tight budget. I will probably have to rely on something like a predorder on Tindie. I'm not really sure how much succes others had with those preorders, but I am willing to give it a try.

As soon as I build the prototype I will give you a closer look on the mechanical side of things. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment